POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lawsuit : Re: Lawsuit Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:17:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lawsuit
From: Phil Clute
Date: 11 Mar 2001 23:53:13
Message: <3AAC5656.63A7BCEC@tiac.net>
> Aren't we a bunch of rebels!

Well seriously speaking I suppose if Roger Dean doesn't want me
copying his work then I shouldn't. But I think the copyright
is intended more for individuals who are looking to make money.
I'm doing it as an exercise to improve my tracing skills, to
see if I can get that painted look with povray. It seems like
folks are usually trying to make raytracing look realistic, and
there's nothing wrong with that, but I thought it might be fun
to paint(or at least that's the idea).

--
Phil
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.